Thursday 17 June 2010

Quar Inspiration!

I recently saw some comments passed on another internet site about my building kits which suggested they might be suitable for use with the Quar figures from ZombieSmith.

I've been a long time admirer of the Quar range but have never quite got round to buying any, so I tootled over to the ZombieSmith Forum and said "Hi!".

Josh (Head Zombie) was kind enough to show me his idea of a Quar house - This is what he refers to as a sketch.. !


I love the idea of the building being carved out of a giant termite-mound/ant-hill with extensions added on as necessary.  This set my mind racing on all sorts of possibilities for future building kits and models. I'll probably add further inspirational pictures in time but feel free to leave our own suggestions too.

For those of you not in the know, this is a Quar. Think WWI aardvarks ;)



Thanks to Josh and the others on his forum for the flow of ideas. And my congratulations to Josh on his wedding this weekend!!

The pictures remains (c)opyright ZombieSmith.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment