Tuesday 27 July 2010

Bad News.

Yesterday I received some bad news which has really shocked me.

As a consequence there will be little or no posting on this blog for the forseeable future, and I shall not be progressing the WIP models.

I will sell the remainder of the stock I have in the store, but will not be restocking.

My apologies to those who were awaiting new models, and those of you that have supported my venture with your comments and feedback.  I hope to be able to take this up again at some point but have no idea when.

Sorry.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, been following your progress with interest. Hang in there, hope things turn out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this news. I wish you nothing but the best and I hope you are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope whatever it is works itself out, and that you make it through ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad news indeed. Sorry to hear it, I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to here about your news and i pray that all will work out for the best.
    Cheers
    Galpy

    ReplyDelete